Boost Mobile announced a new Android phone today. It's the LG Venice (LG730), a slim, light, mid-range phone with a 4.3 inch screen, 5 MP camera and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Main Camera: 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus with LED Flash and 720p HD Camcorder
- Front facing camera: VGA
- OS: Android™ 4.0 Platform (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Mobile Network Support EVDO Rev 0, EVDO Rev A, 1xRTT, CDMA at 800 MHz and 1.9 GHz
- Dimensions: 4.92 x 2.64 x 0.34 inches (125 x 67 x 9 mm)
- Weight: 4.23 oz. (120 gm)
- Screen: Color TFT, 800 x 480 pixels, 4.3 inches, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Battery: 1,700 mAh user replaceable, up to 9 hours talk time and up to 10 days standby
- External memory; 2 GB microSD included, supports up to 32 GB memory cards
- Internal storage memory: 4 GB
- RAM: 768 MB
- Processor: 1 Ghz Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon single core
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
Boost Mobile LG Venice User Guide (download PDF) (view online)
It will be available starting Oct. 10 for $219.99 at Boost Mobile’s exclusive retail stores, select independent wireless dealer locations nationwide and at BoostMobile.com with free shipping. The LG Venice will also be available late October from Radio Shack, BestBuy, etc.
Like all Boost Android phones, the Venice works with either the Boost $2 Daily Unlimited Plan or the $55 Monthly Unlimited plan with payments that shrink to as low as $40 a month after 18 on-time payments.