The best deal is on T-Mobile's dual core LG Optimus L9 4G which was already on sale for $249.99. The L9 just had it's price cut again to $199.99.
Update: the L9 no longer comes with a $50 card.
Boost Mobile put eight of its phones on sale today. They are the:
- Sanyo Innuendo QWERTY clam shell $for 49.99 (reg $59.99) (ends 1/22)
- BlackBerry Curve 9310 for $59.99 (reg $79.99) (ends 1/31)
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail Android phone for $74.99 (reg $99.99) (ends 1/31)
- Kyocera Hydro water resistant Android phone for $79.99 (reg $99.99) (ends 1/31)
- Samsung Galaxy Rush for $99.99 with promo code RUSH1CJ40 (reg $$129.99) (ends 1/31)
- ZTE Warp Sequent for $109.99 with promo code WARPS1CJ40 (reg $149.99)
- HTC Evo Design 4G Android phone for $199.99 (reg $249.99) (ends 1/22)
- Samsung Galaxy SII 4G (pictured above) Android phone with free Bluetooth headset $279.99 (reg $329.99 without headset)
Sale end dates, where shown, are subject to change based on availability and the whims of Boost and T-Mobile. It's best to act fast if one of these deals appeals to you.