- $60 a month for 2 GB of data, unlimited domestic calls and unlimited messaging. Additional data is available for $10 per 1 GB. This plan replaces the current $65 plan which includes unlimited talk and text and 1GB of data
- $40 a month for 200 MB of data, 500 voice minutes and unlimited messaging. Additional data is available for $5 per 100 MB.
- $25 a month for 250 voice minutes and unlimited messaging, with an optional data package of 50 MB for an additional $5 a month.
All GoPhone monthly plans include international texts from the U.S. to Mexico, Canada and 100 other countries.
There's also a new $35 feature phone plan that includes 500 voice minutes, unlimited data and unlimited messaging. This plan is not available to smartphone users.
The current 10¢/minute and $2/day plans are being retained as is the $50/month feature phone plan that includes unlimited domestic calls, unlimited messaging and unlimited data. Smartphones can be used on this plan but won't get data. The current $5/50MB, $15/200 MB and $25/1GB add-on rollover data packages will not be available after June 20 with the exception of the $5/50MB package which will continue to be offered on the $25/month plan only.
AT&T's first prepaid LTE phone is the $249.99 Samsung Galaxy Express shown above. It features:
- 4G LTE
- Android Jelly Bean
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED® Plus display
- 5-megapixel rear facing camera with 720 p video recording capabilities at 30 frames per second
- 1.3-megapixel front facing camera with VGA video recording at 15 frames per second
- Internal memory/storage: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage with support for up to 32 GB microSD cards
Updated: AT&T Ending Most Add-on GoPhone Data Packages June 20
Confirmed: AT&T GoPhone Gets LTE Data, Visual Voicemail and Official iPhone Support
Prepaid Operator Profile: AT&T GoPhone