Boost on 7/29/2013 for a price of $179.99. The Mach was launched on Sprint last November and is one of the very few modern phones with a full QWERTY keyboard.
The Mach's other specs are pretty good for the price too, including a dual core processor, LTE 4G radio, 4 inch 480x800 WVGA screen, 5 MP camera with HD video recording and a VGA front facing camera for video calls.
Unfortunately, the Mach on Sprint at least, is running the rather old 4.0 ICS version of Android. I hope Boost will provide a timely update to Jelly Bean as they did recently with several other phones with lower hardware specs.
Here are the Mach's specifications from LG along with a video review of the Sprint Version from Android Central:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Frequencies: 800MHz CDMA DCN, 1.9GHz CDMA PCS, 1.9GHz LTE
- Data Transmission: 1xRTT, EVDO Rev. A, LTE BAND25
- Dimensions: 4.64" (H) x 2.56" (W) x 0.48" (D)
- Weight: 5.92 oz
- Display: TFT IPS, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0"
- Battery Capacity: 1,700 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 7 hours and 30 minutes (PCS only), 9 hours and 30 minutes (DCN)
- Standby Time: Up to 12 days and 21 hours (CDMAonly), 10 days and 3 hours (LTE)
- Internal Memory: 8 GB (5 GB Free)
- microSD™ Memory Slot: supports up to 32 GB memory card**
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Front-Facing Camera: VGA Front-Facing Camera and Camcorder
- Rear-Facing Camera: 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Camera and Camcorder
- Camera Resolutions: 2560 x 1920 (default)
- Full HD Video Recording: Up to 1920 x 1080 (1280 x 720 default)
- Video Resolutions: Record video in 1080p for sharing or playing on a larger display
- Android Beam: Share Contacts, Web pages and more with Near Field Communications
- QuickMemo™: Create and share personalized memos by taking screen captures and adding handwritten drawings or messages
Source HowardForums, AndroidCentral, LG Electronics