Virgin Mobile Supreme, on sale for $199.99. That's $100 off the Supreme's regular price. This phone is one of ZTE's higher end devices. It sports a 5 inch 1280x720px HD IPS screen, 13 MP main camera, dual-core 1.5 Mhz processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The Supreme is the same phone as Sprint's ZTE Vital which has been getting mostly positive reviews in the tech press. PhoneArena called the display, "bright, vibrant and generally pleasant to use" and said the camera "performed respectably". PCMag called the Vital "ZTE's best smartphone yet" liking the camera and display, but found the call quality harsh and tinny. Engadget's Brad Molen gave the camera a mixed review; it took fine pictures in normal lighting but didn't do as well in low-light situations or bright sun. Brad did like the Vital's video capture quality and found battery life decent at at 12 to 13 hours with moderate use.
Here are the Virgin Mobile Supreme's specs:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus (MSM8960)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, accepts SD cards up to 64 GB
- Screen: 5.0" 1280x720px HD IPS Touchscreen
- Cameras: 13 MP main camera with LED flash and 1080p video capture; 1 MP front facing camera
- OS: Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Hi-Speed Data: LTE, EV-DO
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Dimensions: 5.59 x 0.39 x 2.81 in (141.9 x 9.9 x 71.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.43 oz. (153.9 g)
- Battery: 2500 Mah, Talk time: 15 hours,Standby Time: 11.25 days