Effective immediately, 35orLess is no longer accepting new customers.
Current 35orLess customers are mostly unaffected. NetOnTheRun has emailed current 35orLess customers notifying them of the changes. Current customers can keep their service with the following changes:
- Auto Pay will be available starting in April.
- Beginning in May, the monthly plan price will be $35, with a $2/month discount for using auto pay.
- The $35 price will include all taxes and fees.
- SMS and MMS short codes will be available to auto pay customers on request.
- The $35 plan will include unlimited voice, messaging and data, with data throttled for the rest of the month after 1 GB has been used.
- Customers will no longer be able to add 2.5 GB of high-speed data for $15/month or unlimited high speed data for $25/month. Customers who already have those add-ons will be allowed to keep them.
What's going on with 35orless and NetOnTheRun?
NetOnTheRun has been established for 5 years and is the parent corporation of 35orless. NetOnTheRun is the business solutions brand, while 35orless was setup for consumer services. T-Mobile is looking to expand its business presence and has offered NetOnTheRun some unique services to meet this goal. Unfortunately, this will preclude us from growing or marketing the 35orless consumer business any longer.
What does this mean for YOU - a current 35orless customer?
You are still a 35orless/NetOnTheRun customer. Our support of the T-Mobile branded service that we have been providing you will not change. Actually, by consolidating support under our business services, we believe that we will be able to service your account even better. Beginning 4/4/2014, 35orless.com will redirect to the NetOnTheRun website. Support and services will be accessed through the 35orless navigation button on the NetOnTheRun website www.netontherun.com
NOTE: Any customers that terminate service voluntarily or involuntarily (invoice nonpayment) would no longer be a current customer and could not re-join 35orless/NetOntheRun.
New Service Enhancements to be added:
- For all customers the 500 MB base plan has increased to 1GB.
- Auto payment registration will be available starting in April. (You asked…we listened.)
- SMS/MMS short code support will be enabled for all auto payment customers who request this feature.
LIVE Plan will end. We will still bill service at the LIVE Rate plan for the month of April. Since the discount was tied to new customer activations, it is no longer valid. The new pricing structure is simple and still provides our customers the best value in wireless.
As of May 1, 2014 billing:
We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue servicing your account. During this transition, we will continue to make this as convenient as possible and welcome any questions or concerns that you may have.
- All pricing will now include all fees (tax, surcharges, etc.)
- Unlimited Voice, Text, Data w/ 1GB high speed - $35
- Auto payment discount: $2
- All optional 4G LTE uplift plans are no longer being offered. If you already have an optional uplift plan, we will honor the current price