Samsung Galaxy S5 for Virgin Mobile is on sale today for $499.99 at virginmobileusa.com. That's $100 off the regular $599.99 price.
The sale ends at 7:00 AM EST tomorrow 8/20 so don't procrastinate if you want this deal.
In addition, there's a $100 account credit for customers who purchase an S5 during the sale and activate it on a new account and pay for the first month of service by 11:59 PM EST 8/30/14. With the credit, the S5's effective price is $399.99.
The Galaxy S5 can be used on any Virgin Mobile Beyond Talk plan. Plan prices start at $35/month for unlimited messaging, unlimited data (throttled after 2.5GB) and 300 voice minutes. If you need more minutes, Virgin's $45 and $55 plans include 1200 and unlimited minutes respectively, with the same unlimited messaging and unlimited but throttled after 2.5GB data.
The S5, Samsung's latest flagship, runs Android 4.4 KitKat and features a 5.1 inch 1920 x 1080px Super AMOLED screen, 16 MP main and 2.1 MP front facing cameras, 2.5Ghz quad-core CPU, 2 GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
Here are the full terms of the account credit offer copied verbatim from the Virgin site:
- Available from 8 a.m. EST 8/19/14, through 7 a.m. EST 8/20/14, or while supplies last.
- Account credit valid for new customers only.
- Account credit offer valid only on any new Samsung Galaxy S® 5 4G LTE purchased and activated on a current Beyond Talk plan on virginmobileusa.com during the promotional period. Excludes taxes and overnight shipping fees.
- Account credit equal to $100.
- Customers must activate a new account and Top-up for at least one month of service on the $35 unlimited plan by 11:59 p.m. EST 8/30/14, to be eligible for the account credit.
- The account credit will be applied toward account within 30 days of the end of the promotional period.
- Credit may not be exchanged/redeemed for cash or merchandise.
- Limit of one account credit redemption per new account.
- Virgin Mobile USA reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel this offer at any time.
- Not available in all markets.
- Services subject to additional terms, restrictions and other conditions.