Cricket Wireless made a small change to its Group Save Discount Program last week. The fifth line on an account now gets a $40 discount instead of a $30 one. Not a huge change but one that allows Cricket to advertise "5 Lines for $100/mo".
The Group Save Discount is a "family" style discount plan. The discount varies depending on the number of lines on an account. Here's how it works for multiple lines on the $40/month plan.
- First line - no discount. $40/month
- Second line gets a $10/month discount (a $5 per line saving), $70/month for 2 lines
- Third line gets a $20/month discount for a total discount of $30 (a $10 per line saving), $90/month for 3 lines
- Fourth line gets a $30/month discount for a total discount of $60 (a $15 per line saving), $100/month for 4 lines
- The fifth line gets a $40 discount for a total discount of $100 (a $20 per line saving), $100 for 5 lines.
The following Cricket plans are eligible for the Group Save Discount:
|Plan Name||Monthly Price||Hi-Speed Data Before Throttling 1||Allowed devices|
Related: Prepaid Operator Profile: Cricket Wireless (GSM)