Boost Mobile announced yesterday that it will launch the Samsung Galaxy Prevail LTE January 19 for $129.99 on boostmobile.com and at Boost Mobile Stores nationwide. The Prevail LTE features:
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 4.5 inch 480x800px screen
- Quad-core 1.2 Ghz 64 bit Snapdragon 410 processor,
- 8 GB of internal memory, 1 GB RAM and a micro SD slot capable of accepting cards up to 128 GB. There's a 5 MP main camera and a 2 MP front facing shooter for selfies and video chat.
- Sprint Spark tri-band LTE and HD Voice enabled.
- 2000 mAh battery is said to be good for up to 19 hours talk time.
Source: Boost Mobile