announced on Facebook today that the Samsung Galaxy S6 will be available on Boost starting April 10. That's the same date that the S6 is being released on postpaid operators. No price was given but I'm guessing it will be $599.99 like the S5 was when it was released last year.
Key features of the S6 include:
- 5.1" Quad HD Super AMOLED screen with 2560 x 1440 px resolution and 577 PPI density
- 16MP main camera with 0.7 second activation for faster response and auto real-time HDR
- Front facing 5 MP Selfie Camera with 120° wide angle lens
- Smart Charging: 10 minutes on charger is good for 4 hrs of regular use or 2 hrs of HD video.
- Wireless charging support
- Sansung Exynos 7420 eight core 2.1 Ghz 64 bit processor
- 32, 64 or 128 GB internal memory (I suspect Boost will get the 32 GB version)
- 2,550 mAh non-removable battery
- Aluminum body
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm dimensions, 138 gram weight
If you want to be one of the first to get the S6, Boost is accepting pre-registrations here.
Related: Prepaid Operator Profile: Boost Mobile