Boost Mobile Prepaid brand. Now through Sept 30, customers bringing their phone number over from Cricket, T-Mobile, MetroPCS and Puerto Rico's Claro and Open Mobile can cut their payment in half. Boost is calling the promotion Slash Your Payment In Half. There are three Slash Your Bill in Half plans:
- $20/month - unlimited talk, messaging and data including 2.5 GB of high speed data
- $25/month - unlimited talk, messaging and data including 5 GB of high speed data
- $30/month - unlimited talk, messaging and data including 10 GB of high speed
The slashed prices are good for one year after which customers will be switched to a current Boost plan with a comparable amount of data.
There are some limitations to the offer:
- It is only available at participating Boost dealers, not online or at national retailers like BestBuy, Target or Walmart. Use the Boost Mobile dealer locater to find nearby dealers. Check the Customer Support box on the locater form to exclude top-up only and national retailer locations and show only Boost dealers.
- Customers must port a number from Cricket, T-Mobile, Claro, Open Mobile or MetroPCS to Boost.
- Only 3G or LTE smartphones, including iPhones are eligible for the promotional plans. Feature phones, WiMAX phones and BlackBerrys are excluded.
- The customer must not have been a Boost customer in the last 30 days.
- The Slash Your Payment in half promotion can not be combined with any other offer including mail-in rebates.