http://www.kittywireless.com/puppy/ began activating Verizon LTE phones with working LTE last Friday.
As of today only new activations with a new number are possible. There's currently an issue with port-ins and 3G to LTE upgrades that requires human intervention on the Verizon side. That process is time consuming Puppy Wireless has decided to defer ports and upgrades until it is automated. Puppy Wireless owner Kitty White says that they are aiming to have port-ins and 3G to LTE device upgrades available by Friday, June 12.
Update 6/19/15: It took a week longer than expected, but Puppy Wireless is now doing port-ins and 3G to 4G upgrades.
To activate an LTE device on Puppy or do a port-in or 3G to 4G upgrade you will need a Puppy Wireless SIM card. SIMs are available for $10 each with free shipping.
Once you have a SIM go to www.kittywireless.com/puppy/activations.html
to activate it on a new number. Or to www.kittywireless.com/puppy/ports.html to initiate a free port or upgrade.
Puppy Wireless offers the following LTE plans:
- $10.95 - 50 minutes, 50 messages, 50 MB of data
- $12.95 - 150 minutes, 150 messages, 50 MB of data
- $13.00 - 5 Minutes, 2000 Messages, 5 MB of data
- $14.95 - 250 minutes, 250 messages, 50 MB of data
- $17.95 - 350 minutes, 350 messages, 50 MB of data
- $19.95 - 300 minutes, 300 messages, 300 MB of data
- $22.00 - 5 Minutes, 4000 Messages, 5 MB of data
- $24.95 - 400 minutes, 400 messages, 400 MB of data
- $29.95 - 750 minutes, 750 messages, 1 GB of data
- $29.95 - 1200 minutes, 3000 messages, 500 MB of data
- $39.95 - Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Messages, 1GB of data
- $55.00 - Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited Messages, 3GB of data
If you have a non-LTE device, the five lowest priced plans are $3 cheaper:
- $7.95 - 50 minutes, 50 messages, 5 MB of data
- $9.95 - 150 minutes, 150 messages, 15 MB of data
- $11.95 - 250 minutes, 250 messages, 25 MB of data
- $14.95 - 350 minutes, 350 messages, 35 MB of data
Source Kitty Forums