AT&T and Sprint MVNO Good2Go Mobile has shaken up their plan lineup. Changes, which apply to both AT&T and Sprint based service, include:
- LTE is now available on all plans.
- Autopay customers on monthly unlimited talk and text plans get rollover data.
- A new $60/month unlimited talk and text, 3 GB data plan.
- $25/15 day plan gets unlimited talk and text (was 1000 minutes, 1000 texts).
- $10/5 day plan gets unlimited talk and text (was 250 minutes, 250 texts).
- Pay As You Go plan data price reduced from 50¢/MB to 5¢/MB.
- International text message rate reduced from 20¢ to 10¢ each.
|$10||5 days||unlimited||unlimited||10 MB|
|$20 PayGo||30 days||5¢/min||5¢/ea||5¢/MB|
|$25||15 days||unlimited||unlimited||100 MB|
|$30||30 days||unlimited||unlimited||500 MB 1|
|$40||30 days||unlimited||unlimited||1 GB 1|
|$50||30 days||unlimited||unlimited||2 GB 1|
|$60||30 days||unlimited||unlimited||3 GB 1|
2 10¢/each to send international texts on all plans
Good2Go's best value plans seem to be the $30 and $40 unlimited monthly plans. The addition of LTE and rollover data for autopay customers make Good2Go's monthly plans competitive against MVNOs like H2O that include similar amounts of high speed LTE data plus unlimited throttled data after the high speed data is used. 5¢/MB data makes the PayGo plan a little more attractive, but the monthly minimum cost of $20 is a show stopper for light users compared with the competition's $3.33 to $10 minimum monthly cost. Visit AT&T and AT&T MVNO Prepaid Plans Compared to see how Good to Go stacks up against the competition.