- $9/month (reg $10) Simple 250 Plan - 250 minutes, texts count as 1/3 minute each.
- $9/month (reg $10) Flex Plan - 160 rollover minutes, texts count as 1/3 minute each.
- $11.50/month (reg $12.95) Simple 500 Plan - 500 minutes, texts count as 1/3 minute each.
- $16.50/month (reg $17.95) Simple 1000 Plan - 1000 minutes, texts count as 1/3 minute each.
- $26.95/month (reg $29.95) Unlimited Plus Plan - unlimited talk & text, 500 MB data, 400 MMS.
- $31.95/month (reg $34.95) Unlimited Talk & Text Plan - unlimited talk, text & MMS, 1 GB data.
- $40.95/month (reg $44.95) Unlimited Talk & Text Plan - unlimited talk, text & MMS, 2 GB data.
Data & MMS can be added to the Flex and Simple Plans by purchasing an add-on. There are two add-ons available:
- $9.95 - 400 MB and 200 MMS
- $19.90 - 1 GB and 400 MMS
PureTalk is noted for good, US based support. SIMs are free , LTE is available and plan prices include all taxes and fees. The only payment option is auto-pay using a credit or debit card.
With Serve and Save, Pure Talk is going head to head against recently launched Defense Mobile, an AT&T and Sprint MVNO that only accepts current and former military as customers. Pure Talk plans start at a much lower price point than Defense Mobile's and are a better deal for light users of data. On the other hand, Defense Mobile offers plans with up to 12 GB of data, while Pure Talk's top plan is limited to just 2 GB. Defense Mobile also donates 10% of its profits to veterans service organizations and hires only veterans for its US based customer service operations. When comparing Pure Talk and Defense Mobile pricing you need to take taxes and fees into account. There are no taxes or fees with Pure Talk. Defense Mobile adds taxes and fees that can add 30% or more to their plans monthly cost.
Defense Mobile, a Prepaid Service By and For Veterans
Pure TalkUSA Now Offering LTE on All Plans