Simple Mobile (877-878-7908) T-Mobile MVNO has extended the $60/30 day Truly Unlimited Data promo they launched in August until 12/31/15. The promo was originally scheduled to end 11/12/15. It includes unlimited talk, text and data including unlimited, un-throttled high speed data. Auto refill is required with this plan but, unlike most other Simple Mobile plans, there's no auto-refill discount with the Truly Unlimited Plan.
Simple Mobile is also running a limited time promotion, from now until 12/31/2015, that doubles the amount of high speed data on three plans:
- The $45 Unlimited International plan's price has been cut to $40 ($37.50 with auto-pay) and its high speed data allotment has been increased from 2 GB to 4 GB until the end of the year.
- The $55 ($49.50 with auto-pay) Unlimited International plan's high speed data allotment has been increased from 4 GB to 8 GB until the end of the year.
- Unlimited domestic calls, messaging and data with data speeds throttled to 64 Kbps after the monthly high speed allotment is used up.
- Unlimited international calls to 15 unique numbers/month to landlines in 53 countries (list) and to mobile phones in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Guatemala (Claro only), India and Mexico.
- Unlimited international text messaging.
- Unlimited voice, messaging and data roaming in Mexico including high speed data up to plan limits.
The Simple Mobile site does not say what happens to users on the three double data promotional plans after 12/31/15. However, Simple Mobile chat support told me that customers would see their plans revert to their original lower data allotments, and the $40 plan's price would go up to $45, after 12/31.
Simple Mobile Shakes Up Plans With New Unlimited Mexico Roaming, Unlimited, Unthrottled Data Plan and More
Prepaid Operator Profile: Simple Mobile