T-Mobile who understand the needs of their consumers.
Just today, T-Mobile used its website to announce their latest offering for subscribers under their Simple Choice Mobile Broadband plans for tablets and mobile hotspots. With this new announcement, prepaid users can get twice as much 4G LTE data without paying double the price.
- $20/ month - Up to 2GB of 4G LTE data (up from 1GB)
- $35/ month - Up to 6GB of 4G LTE data (previously at $30/month for 3GB)
- $50/ month - Up to 10GB of 4G LTE data (previously at $40/month for 5GB)
- $65/ month - Up to 14GB of 4G LTE data (previously at $50/month for 7GB)
- $80/ month - Up to 18GB of 4G LTE data (previously at $60/month for 9GB)
- $95/ month - Up to 22GB of 4G LTE data (previously at $70/month for 11GB)
With these monthly data plans, your data auto-renews after 30 days so you're sure you'll never run out of data. If you prefer the day, week, or month passes without auto-renew, you'll still be getting the same plans as offered in the past:
- $5 - Up to 500MB of 4G LTE data (1-day pass)
- $10 - Up to 1GB of 4G LTE data (7-day pass)
- $30 - Up to 3GB of 4G LTE data (30-day pass)
If you're interested in learning more about these new plans offered by T-Mobile, feel free to browse their website. And if you're a new customer, they give you the freedom to buy a new device or bring in your existing phone, as long as it's compatible with their network.