Straight Talk Wireless brand is running several holiday promos
Today, Dec 1, is the last day that Straight Talk's Three Month, Six Month and One Year plans are on sale:
- The $130 Three Month plan is marked down to $120 or $40/month
- The $255 Six Month Plan is on sale for $230 or $38.33/month
- The $495 One Year Plan is on sale for $440 or $36.67/month (reg $495)
Another promotion gives users who sign up for auto-refill a double discount. If you enroll in auto-refill on the $45 or $60 Plan by 1/19/2016, Straight Talk will give you a $5 discount, instead of the usual $2.50, for the first three months. That means that:
- The $45 plan will be $40/month for the first three months, then $42.50/month.
- The $60 International plan is $55/month for the first three months, then $57.50/month.
Finally, customers on Straight Talk's $30/month All You Need plan for feature phones who enroll in auto-refill by 1/19/2016 get double the data, 200 MB/per month, instead of the usual 100 MB, for as log as they stay on auto-refill.
Straight Talk is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that offers service on all four national networks, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. See our Prepaid Operator Profile: Straight Talk for more about Straight Talk.
Source Howard Forums, Straight Talk