Cricket Wireless will give you a $20 gift card when you purchase a new Cricket smartphone and use it on a new or existing Cricket line of service.
The offer is available from 7/12/15 until 3/10/18. To qualify you must:
- Purchase a new Cricket Smartphone from the Cricket website, a Cricket owned store or a Cricket exclusive dealer. Phone purchases at national retailers like Target or Walmart are not eligible.
- Activate the phone on a new or existing Cricket line of service.
- If activating on a new line, the customer must make the second monthly payment within 45 days of activation to be eligible.
- Current customers are eligible to receive one phone upgrade rebate every 24 months.
- The rebate form together with a copy of the phone sales receipt and the IMEI/proof-of-purchase label from the phone box must be postmarked within 60 days of activation and received within 14 days of the postmark date
- You must be an AARP member at the time your rebate is processed.
Cricket offers a choice three smartphone plans all of which are eligible for the AARP gift card promotion:
|Plan Name||Monthly Price||Hi-Speed Data Before Throttling 1|
|Basic||$40 ($35 with autopay)||2.5 GB|
|Smart||$50 ($45 with autopay)||5 GB 2|
|Pro||$60 ($55 with autopay)||10 GB 2|
2 $50 and $60 plans include unlimited calls (including to mobile phones) and messaging (including MMS) to Mexico and Canada, Canadian and Mexican voice, text and data roaming. and unlimited international text messaging to 38 additional countries.
Source: Cricket Wireless