How to Be Part of Member+ Program
To join RingPlus' Member+ Program, you simply need to pay for subscription. You just need to pay what a typical six-month subscription would cost and you can subscribe to the Member+ Program for lifetime. Existing customers can subscribe by paying $39.99 while new customers can join by paying $49.99. By signing up to Lifetime Member+, subscribers will be able to get a $10 top up along with a $10 coupon that may be used for store purchases.
What You Get from Member+ Program
Once you decide to be part of the Member+ Program, you get the following:
- Priority Support (March 15th 2015).
- Special Prices for data Add Ons.
- Special store discounts and credits exclusively for Member+ subscribers for products and services from RingPlus and its sponsors.
- Exclusive cell plans for Member+ subscribers.
- VIP Priority for Upgrade Waiting Lists (for waiting lists joined after becoming a Member+ subscriber).
- RingPlus support will handle the following for Member+ subscribers only:
- Member+ subscribers can enjoy the benefits of any RingPlus promotion up to 2 days after the promotion is closed to everyone else.
- Support staff will swap ESNs for you between accounts (basically, internal ports for free).
- Member+ subscribers will be able select their area code (coming soon).
Infinity Free Plan Member+ Exclusive Promo
The Infinity Free Plan Promotion is exclusive to those who have signed up for the Member+ Program. The promotion includes unlimited talk, unlimited text and unlimited data with 500 MB at 4G LTE speeds. After high speed data, customers will gain access to 2G data. The plan allows tethering on 4G LTE data but not on 2G unlimited data.
How to Sign Up for the Infinity Free Plan Promotion
Providing you are already part of the Member+ Program, you will need to download a free App from a third party, which will soon be announced by RingPlus. The plan requires a $10 top up at sign up which will be used to cover overages. Once the balance reaches $0, another $10 will automatically be charged. Compared to the past free plans, the overages on the Infinity Free Plan won't be used to cover excess data usage since the plan includes 2G after high speed data is gone.
The first $10 top up has been included in the Lifetime Member+ subscription.
High-speed data add-ons may be purchased by customers too. The prices for the add-on are:
- $1.49 per month - 100 MB of LTE data
- $14.99 per month - 1 GB of LTE data
- $27.99 per month - 2 GB of LTE data
The Infinity Free Plan is exclusively available to subscribers under the RingPlus Member+ Program. It is available from March 2nd, 12 Noon Pacific until March 7th, 12 Noon Pacific.