The long wait for VoLTE is finally over! Earlier today, Ultra Mobile made an announcement that all of their subscribers now have access to a VoLTE connection. The service launched last month and is now available on all Ultra Mobile subscribers.
If you wish to start using VoLTE on your device, here is a guide on how you can enable it:
- HTC One M9: Open Settings > Call > More > Voice over LTE
- Google Nexus 6: Open Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Enhanced 4G LTE Mode On
- LG G Style, G3, G4, and Leon: Settings > Call > VoLTE On
- Samsung Galaxy Avant: Settings > Call > Voice over LTE Settings > Use VoLTE when available
- Samsung Galaxy Light: Phone > Keypad Tab > More Options > Call Settings > VoLTE Settings
- Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S Series: Phone > Keypad Tab > More Options > Settings > Call > Voice over LTE Settings > Use VoLTE when available
- Sony Xperia Z3: Settings > Call settings > Enable VoLTE
In order to use VoLTE, Ultra Mobile requires both phones involved in a call to meet the device and connection requirements. Get to know more about VoLTE by visiting Ultra Mobile's website.