Verizon has extended its $75 credit for customers switching to Verizon Prepaid through April 30. The offer, which was originally scheduled to end March 31, gives a $75 credit to anyone porting a number from another carrier to the $45 or $60 Verizon Prepaid plan. The $75 comes in the form of a $25 bill credit that's applied after each of the first three monthly renewals of the plan. This offer is available online. Source: Verizon Wireless
MetroPCS' free phones for switchers offer, which was due to end 4/4 has been extended to 4/30. It gives customers who bring a number from a non-T-Mobile network based operator a free LG Optimus K7 or Samsung Galaxy Core Prime or a $49 instant rebate on any other phone. The offer is available at MetroPCS stores, not online and is limited to a maximum of 5 free phones per account. Source: MetroPCS.
Boost Mobile has has extended several promotions that were due to end April 5 until April 19. All are are only available at Boost Stores and independent Boost dealers, not online or at big box stores like BestBuy or Target.They include.
$50 port in promotion - $50 off any new or CPO device when you port a number from a non-Sprint network based operator. Available at Boost Stores and independent Boost dealers.
Phone discounts - $30 to $100 off most new and CPO phones. Click here for a list
Family Plan Promotion:
- 2 lines with unlimited talk, messaging and data including 5 GB of high speed data per line for $70/month
- 3 lines with unlimited talk, messaging and data including 1.5 GB of high speed data per line for $90/month
- 3 lines with unlimited talk, messaging and data including 5 GB of high speed data per line for $95/month
- 4 lines with unlimited talk, messaging and data including 1.5 GB of high speed data per line for $100/month
- 4 lines with unlimited Talk, messaging and data including 5 GB of high speed data per line for $120/month
Cricket's $50 switcher credit ended 4/4 but Cricket is still offering small phone discounts to customers who port a number to a Cricket plan priced at $40 or more. Ports from AT&T are not eligible for the offer which is available both in-store and online. The following phones are eligible for port-in discounts:
- ZTE Sonata 2 $9.99 for port-ins (reg $19.99)
- ZTE Overture 2 $19.99 for port-ins (reg $29.99)
- Kyocera Hydro View $29.99 for port-ins (reg $49.99)
- Microsoft Lumia 640 $39.99 for port-ins (reg $59.99)
- LG Spree $59.99 for port-ins (reg $89.99)
- HTC Desire 626s $79.99 for port-ins (reg $99.99)
- LG G Stylo $99.99 for port-ins (reg $129.99)