Sprint's Boost Mobile unveiled a new Family Plan promotion today. Now through
- 2 lines for $70 per month ($65 or $32.50/line with autopay)
- 3 lines for $95 per month ($90 or $30/line with autopay)
- 4 lines for $120 per month ($115 or $28.75/line with autopay)
- 5 lines for $145 per month $140 or $28/line with autopay
This promotion makes 10 GB family plans less expensive than Boost's regular 5 GB family plans which costs $85 for 2 lines, $120 for 3 lines, $140 for 4 lines and $150 for 5 lines.
The new promotion is a good deal but it does have some restrictions compared with Boost's regular family plans:
- 10 GB family plans are only available at Boost dealers, not online.
- 10 GB plans can't be mixed and matched, all users must be on the 10 GB plan. The regular family plans allow each user to choose any Boost monthly plan (2 GB, 5 G\GB, Unlimited)
- Unlike Boost's other family plans, Mobile hotspot is not included with the 10 GB plan. Hotspot can be added to the 10 GB plan for $3 for 500 MB good for a day or $5/month for 1 GB or $10/month for 2GB
Update 7/7/16: Promotiona has been extended until 8/8/2016.