$21 Kind Plan
The first announcement TPO Mobile made was that they have increased the price of the Kind Plan from $19 per month to $21 per month. With AutoPay service, a $5 discount is given to the plan, which is available for $16.
Apart from the increase on the Kind Plan, TPO announced that the data on their plans are hard capped. This means that once the monthly data allotment has been used up before the month is over, they will automatically disable data until the next billing cycle starts.
New $44 International Plan
There's also a new international plan they have added as part of its prepaid offering. Starting today, you may now opt for their new $44 International Plan, which will include unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 2.5GB of data. There's also unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada available under this plan. When enrolled in AutoPay, the $44 plan is further given a $5 discount for $39.
TPO Mobile has started to offer a $5 and $10 international add-on that users can purchase to allow them to call up to 220 countries until the allocated funds have been consumed. There's also a choice between:
- $10 Global Goodness Unlimited Plan - includes unlimited mobile to landline calling to Mexico, Canada and over 79 countries and unlimited mobile to mobile calling to over 30 countries
- $15 Global Extra Goodness Unlimited Plan - includes everything offered by the $10 Global Goodness Unlimited Plan but adds an extra country from these options:
- Costa Rica: 250 mobile to mobile minutes
- Cuba: 15 mobile to mobile or landline minutes
- Dominican Republic: 200 mobile to mobile minutes
- Peru: Unlimited mobile to mobile calling
- Philippines: 100 mobile to mobile minutes
- Venezuela: 250 mobile to mobile minutes
TPO Mobile US Plans:
- $21 Kind monthly plan - includes 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data. $16 with AutoPay.
- $30 Noble monthly plan - includes unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data. $25 with AutoPay.
- $40 Caring monthly plan - includes unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data. $35 with AutoPay.
- $45 Hero monthly plan - includes unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data. $40 with AutoPay.
- $65 Gracious monthly plan - includes unlimited talk and text, 7GB of high speed data. $60 with AutoPay.
- $44 Global International Mobile Plan - includes unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada. $39 with AutoPay.
The People's Operator US Tablet Plan:
- $25 Tablet Plan - includes 2GB of data. $20 with AutoPay.
As previously written, TPO is a charity-oriented carrier. When you get a plan under TPO, 10% of your monthly bill goes to a cause you support. At the same time 25% of their corporate profits goes to the TPO Foundation, which will then be distributed to other charities.
TPO's monthly plans don't include taxes and fees so additional charges will still be applied at the end of the monthly cycle. Service under the carrier is available on Sprint's CDMA and T-Mobile's GSM network. BYOD program is supported with an eligible GSM or Sprint device.