Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile USA announced that they will be offering their lowest priced 2016 smartphone. Available for only $69.99 (plus tax), the new Alcatel Dawn made its launch as a user-friendly smartphone complete with 4G LTE connectivity and a speedy quad-core processor to keep up with you as you stream content, send messages, or play games on your device.
The Alcatel Dawn sports a 4.5-inch TFT touchscreen display, runs on a 1.1GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage. There is a 5MP rear-facing camera included on the phone and a 1,780 mAh battery that helps give its needed power. Upon release, this affordable smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is equipped with mobile hotspot capability.
With the Alcatel Dawn's availability on both Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile USA, you may opt to get the device under one of the plans these two carriers offer. From Boost Mobile, you can choose from either of the following plan options:
- $35 per month - includes 2GB of 4G LTE High-Speed data (grows to 5GB)
- $45 per month - includes 5GB of 4G LTE High-Speed data (grows to 8GB)
- $60 per month - Unlimited 4G LTE High-Speed data
Meanwhile, Virgin Mobile USA includes three unlimited plan options that come with data and limitless music streaming:
- $30/month - includes unlimited data, talk and text and 500 MB of high-speed data
- $40/month - includes unlimited data, talk and text and 4GB of high-speed data
- $60/month - includes unlimited data, talk and text and 6GB of high-speed data