- $0 monthly plan (unchanged) - comes with 200MB of high speed data
- $14.95 Basic monthly plan (previously $9.95) - comes with 500MB of high speed data
- $24.95 Plus monthly plan (previously $19.95) - comes with 1GB of high speed data
- $39.95 Pro monthly plan (previously $34.95) - comes with 2GB of high speed data
- $59.95 Platinum monthly plan (previously $49.95) - comes with 4GB of high speed data
- $89.95 Platinum Plus monthly plan (previously $79.95) - comes with 6GB of high speed data
Apart from increasing the monthly plans, NetZero has also increased the monthly access fee that each customer needs to pay. Before this change, the monthly access fee was $1. The new charge is $2.95 and does not apply to the free plan.
To use NetZero's service, customers can decide to bring a compatible Sprint device and activate it with the MVNO. Another option is to purchase a new mobile device, a certified pre-owned hotspot for $129.95, or a 3G stick for $49.95. Any unused data at the end of the month doesn't rollover. If more data is needed, customers can switch to another data at any time without worrying about additional charges. The upgrade will take effect on the same day, after contacting NetZero.