Red Pocket Mobile, an MVNO operating under the big four networks, recently announced that they have made a few changes to its $24.99 plan available on T-Mobile's network. Starting today, Red Pocket GSMT's $24.99 plan now includes unlimited data with the first 500MB at 4G LTE speeds. In addition to improving its high speed data, the plan also includes free international calling to 72 countries. The unlimited international calling feature, however, is only a promotional offer. It is available with plans that include unlimited domestic calling.
Prior to this change, the $24.99 plan included unlimited talk, text, MMS and data with first 250MB at 4G LTE speeds hard capped. With the new announcement, customers under the plan get to enjoy more for the same price they have to pay.
The $24.99 plan is the only one that has been changed. Apart from this, the other plan options under Red Pocket GSMT include:
- $19.99 GSMT monthly plan - comes with 100MB of 4G LTE data
- $29.99 GSMT monthly plan - comes with 1GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $34.99 GSMT monthly plan - comes with 300 voice minutes, unlimited text, MMS and data with first 2GB of 4G LTE speeds
- $39.99 monthly plan - comes with first 1GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $49.99 monthly plan - comes with first 2GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $59.99 monthly plan - comes with first 5GB at 4G LTE speeds
Source: Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews