- There's a new $26/month People's plan with unlimited talk and messaging and 1 GB data.
- The $65/month Gracious plan has been discontinued. It included unlimited talk and messaging and 7 GB data.
- The price of the 2 GB Nobile plan has been increased from $26 to $33 per month and the 5 GB Hero plan's price jumped from $45 to $55 per month.
TPO is running a promotion now through Sept 30 that gives new customers 50% off the price of their first month of the Kind, People's, Noble or Caring plans.
Here's what TPO's plan lineup looks like after the latest changes:
- Tablet Plan - 2GB of data $25/month ($20 with autopay).
- Kind Plan -1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500 MB data for $21/month ($16 with autopay).
- People's Plan - unlimited talk and text and 1 GB data for $26/month ($21 with autopay).
- Noble Plan - unlimited talk and text and 2 GB data for $33/month ($28 with autopay).
- Caring Plan - unlimited talk and text and 3 GB data for $40/month ($35 with autopay).
- North America Plan - unlimited talk and text from the US to the US, Mexico and Canada and 2.5 GB of data for $44/month ($39 with autopay).
- Hero Plan - unlimited talk and text and 5 GB data for $55/month ($50 with autopay).
TPO donates 10% of plan prices and 25% of profits to charities. Users can choose which charity to support from a list that includes the World Wildlife Federation, SPCA, American Lung Association, Habitat For Humanity, the Wounded Warrior Project and many more.