- Mad Truly Free Plan: 50 minutes, 50 SMS, 50 MMS, 50 MB, no overages, no auto top up.
- Mad Fiesta Free Plan: 500 minutes, 500 SMS, 500 MMS, 500 MB, 5¢/minute, SMS, MMS or MB overage, $19.99 auto top up at activation and if plan balance falls below $2.
- Mad Feast: $9.99/month unlimited minutes, SMS and MMS, 500 MB. Overage data $15/GB.
- Mad Festival: $14.99/month unlimited minutes, SMS and MMS, 1000 MB. Overage data $12/GB.
- Mad Jubilee: $19.99/month unlimited minutes, SMS and MMS, 2000 MB. Overage data $10/GB.
Surprisingly, all the new plans are "Mad" plans which are routed directly through Sprint. There are currently no ad supported "RingPlus Radio" plans available. The ad supported plans which have audio ads that play instead of the usual ringback tone before a call is answered. The ad supported plans have long suffered from noticeable voice latency which some users found unacceptable. RingPlus recently announced that had identified the cause of the latency and were working with Sprint to eliminate it. I'm guessing that RingPlus is holding back on releasing new ad supported plans until the latency fix is in place.
RingPlus suspended activations last Friday, Oct 14. Historically when MVNOs stop activating new customers for more than a day or two the MVNO goes out of business soon after. Mobile operators typically block an MVNO's activations when the MVNO is hopelessly behind in its payments. RingPlus said that its activation shutdown was to make system updates, presumably to fix the latency issue with ad-supported plans. I suspect that they ran into issues with the fix and resumed activations with a limited number of non-ad supported plans to reassure customers and industry watchers that RingPlus was still in business.