Mad Bottomless Apple ($7.99/Month)
The Mad Bottomless Apple plan comes with 300 talk, 300 text, 300 MMS, 300 MB full speed and unlimited 2G afterwards.
- Current Member switching to this plan will get 550 MB full speed instead of 300
- Current Member+ can get 763 MB full speed instead of the original 300.
The Mad Bottomless Mango plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS and 2GB of LTE data speed with unlimited 2G data thereafter. To enjoy more full speed data, RingPlus has included an attractive overage package for users. Member+ has the option of free tethering for this plan.
- Member+ get 2.37GB LTE instead of only 2GB.
Apart from these two plans, RingPlus has a few other new standard plans available to users. These, however, were launched on Nov. 29, 2016 so they should be available by now:
Mad Avatar ($0/Month)
Mad Avatar comes with 275 talk, 500 VoIP, 275 text, 275 MMS, 500 MB and free tethering.
- Current Members to switch get to enjoy 750 MB data instead of 500 MB.
- Current Member+ will get 963 MB instead of the original 500 MB allotted.
The Mad Bottomless Orange plan comes with unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, 500 MB full speed + unlimited 2G data after.
- Current Members to switch get 550 MB instead of 500 MB
- Current Member+ get 963 MB instead of 500 MB
RingPlus' Mad Ham plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, 1GB of LTE data + unlimited 2G thereafter.
- Current Member+ get 1.37 GB of data instead of just 1GB.
The Mad Merry plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, 5GB of LTE data + unlimited 2G thereafter.
Mad Special ($39.99/Month)
The Mad Special plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited MMS, 10GB of LTE data + unlimited 2G thereafter.
To know more about these new standard plans being offered by RingPlus, visit their website.