Consumer Cellular has recently released their February newsletter with a few announcements to their customers. This month, they are joining in on the celebration of Valentine's Day by giving their customers some valuable gifts instead of the typical chocolates or flowers. Here are the things you can expect from the MVNO:
$50 Invoice CreditAs the first gift they are giving away this month, Consumer Cellular is giving the biggest credit they have ever offered. Starting February 1st until March 15th, every new line added onto your account will be entitled to a $50 in invoice credits. Adding a new line costs $10 a month. With the special invoice credit offer, you get to receive a credit of $10 on your next five monthly invoices. This applies to each additional line that stays in service.
So for example, you're adding a line for your wife and your kids. You'll be entitled to a $10 credit on your wife's account for the next five months. For your child's account, you'll also get the same credit. This will proceed for the next five months, as long as the line remains active.
Talk and Connect Plan ChangesAnother announcement the AT&T and T-Mobile MVNO made was that they made new changes to their Talk and Connect Plans once again. These plans now come with more minutes, texts and data without any price increase to worry about. Here are the new changes to these plans:
- $10 per month plan - 25 cents per minute
- $15 per month plan - Includes 250 minutes at 6 cents per minute after included minutes
- $20 per month plan - Includes 1,500 minutes at 3 cents per minute after included minutes (before: 1,000 minutes only)
- $30 per month plan - Now includes unlimited minutes (before: only 2,000 minutes at 1.50 cent per minute after included minutes)
$40 per month plan - Included 4,000 minutes at 1 cent per minute after included minutes) $50 per month plan - Unlimited minutes
In addition to their talk plans, the MVNO has added more options to their Connect plans.
- $2.50 monthly fee - includes 300 texts and 30MB of data
- $5 monthly fee - includes 2000 texts and 200MB of data
- $10 monthly fee - includes unlimited texts and 500MB of data (before: only 5,000 texts)
- $20 monthly fee - includes unlimited texts and 1.5 GB of data
- $30 monthly fee - includes unlimited texts and 3GB of data
- $40 monthly fee - includes unlimited texts and 5GB of data (before: only 4GB of data)
Apart from these changes, Consumer Cellular has updated its website so you can expect to see a different website when you visit for more information.