It is able to do this with every payment made by allocating 10 percent of the customer's cell phone payment to the church they belong to. As a customer, you get the same talk, text and data service on you major networks as the big carriers do. Out of your monthly bill, 10 percent will be donated to build the future of your church. They offer the following plans:
- Helpful ($20 per month) - includes 1000 minutes, unlimited text, and 100 MB of data
- Devoted ($36 per month) - includes unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data
- Righteous ($41 per month) - includes unlimited talk, text and 3GB of data
- Virtuous ($46 per month) - includes unlimited talk, text and 5GB of data
- Blessed ($56 per month) - includes unlimited talk, text and 7GB of data
You can keep your number and phone (in most cases) with Faith Wireless. Additionally, they offer some phones for sale as a way of helping incompatible devices or if you just need an upgrade. Staying true with its promise, 10 percent of the payment you made will go to your church.
As part of their launch, Faith Wireless has launched a contest. For a limited time, the MVNO is offering free activation and double donation to the church with waived activation fee. The double donation only applies on the first donation made to the church. The offer ends on March 31, 2017. Learn more about this through their Facebook page.