T-Mobile network, has just unveiled a new phone plan for its customers. The new plan, called the Gentle Plan, has a monthly price of $15. At this price, users will already be able to enjoy 500 minutes, 500 texts and 250 MB of data. With Autopay, the monthly price for this new plan is $10. Taxes and fees are not yet included, just like with the other plans offered by TPO Mobile.
With the addition of this new plan, the different TPO Mobile plan offers are now:
- Gentle Plan (New) $10/month: Includes 500 minutes, 500 texts and 250 MB of data
- Kind Plan $16/month: Includes 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 500 MB of data
- People's Plan $21/month: Includes unlimited talk and text, 1 GB of data
- Noble Plan $25/month: Includes unlimited talk and text, 2 GB of data
- Caring Plan $35/month: Includes unlimited talk and text, 3 GB of data
- Hero Plan $50/month: Includes unlimited talk and text, 5 GB of data
- Infinity Plan $54.99/month: Includes unlimited talk, text and data with the first 50 GB at LTE speed (exclusive to Sprint network)
The prices mentioned on the plans include Autopay already. Without Autopay, a $5 charge is added every month.
TPO Mobile Special Offer
For a limited time, TPO Mobile is offering its subscribers a discount of up to 20% off on select plans. The special offer extends through the first 3 months of service that the customer has signed up. This offer is only available until February 28th so you may want to sign up with one of TPO Mobile's plan before this offer ends.
Apart from this discount, TPO Mobile is also running some other promotions:
- Refer a Friend: Get a $10 account credit or $5 in cash when you refer a friend
- Free SIM Card: If you get service on T-Mobile's network, you will be entitled to a free SIM card
- $6.99 Sprint SIM Card: If you opt for service under Sprint's network, a TPO Mobile SIM card will cost $6.99.