Cricket Wireless Unlimited Plan from $70 to $60 per month. The plan includes unlimited voice minutes, messaging and high speed data. Cricket "high speed" data is throttled to 8 Mbps. After April 2, data speeds will be subject to deprioritization after 22 GB when the network is congested.
The Unlimited plan also includes unlimited calls and texts to Canada and Mexico, unlimited voice messaging and data while roaming in Canada and Mexico and unlimited SMS to 38 countries.
There are no changes to other Cricket plans. That means that Cricket now has two $60 plans, the "Pro" plan with 12 GB of high speed data and the "Unlimited" plan with unlimited high speed data. The only other difference between the two plans is that Pro plan users can add the ability to use hotspot for $10 per month, while hotspot is not available on the Unlimited plan. Here's the new Cricket plan roster:
- $25/month - unlimited US voice and SMS, no data, for feature phones and BYOP only
- $30/month - unlimited US voice, messaging and data, first 1 GB at high speed
- $40/month - unlimited US voice, messaging and data, first 3 GB at high speed
- $50/month - unlimited US and Mexico voice, messaging and data, first 8 GB at high speed, unlimited international SMS, $10 hotspot available
- $60/month - unlimited US and Mexico voice, messaging and data, first 12 GB at high speed, unlimited international SMS, $10 hotspot available
- $60/month - unlimited US and Mexico voice, messaging and high speed data, unlimited international SMS, hotspot not available
Cricket plan prices include all taxes, even state and local sales taxes. $40 and higher plans are eligible for either a $5/month autopay discount or a multi line discount. The second line gets a $10/month discount, the third line gets a $20/month discount, the fourth line gets a $30/month discount and the fifth line gets a $40/month discount. The multi-line discount requires all phones to be on the $40 plan or higher and can not be combined with the auto-pay discount.
Source Cricket Wireless