h2o Wireless ran a promotion that doubled the data allotment on each of the plans they offered. Shortly after that, the AT&T MVNO decided to extend the availability of the promotion until the end of February. With the start of May, it looks like h2o Wireless is not planning to put a stop on this promotion anytime soon.
Early today, h2o Wireless announced that they will (again) be extending the double data promotion until the end of the month. In addition to the double data promotion, the MVNO will be offering its monthly unlimited plans at 50% off with the use of the code "50off". The offer is applicable only on the first month of service. The promotion also includes free shipping and a free SIM card.
With this offer, h2o Wireless' monthly unlimited plans now look like this:
- $15 per month - includes 3GB of data (Originally 1GB of data at $30 per month)
- $17.50 per month - includes 4GB of data (Originally $35 per month)
- $20 per month - includes 8GB of data (Originally 3GB of data at $40 per month)
- $25 per month - includes 10GB of data (Originally 5GB of data at $50 per month)
- $30 per month - includes 12GB of data (Originally 6GB of data at $60 per month)
Each of these plans come with unlimited talk, text, international talk and text. Once the high speed data allotment is consumed before the month ends, data speed is throttled to 2G.
The offer can also be combined with the bonus data promotion that the MVNO announced a while back. This promotion gives its users 8GB of data for only $36. It is important to note, however, that the 50% off promotion is only applicable for new activations and transfers.