- $15/30 days - 3G phones only, 300 Minutes,
300Unlimited SMS, 1550 MB Data.
- $20/30 days - 500 Minutes,
500Unlimited SMS, 2.550 MB Data.
- $30/30 days -
1500Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited SMS/MMS, 1 GBUnlimited Data first 1 GB at high speed.
- $40/30 days - Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited SMS/MMS,
2 GBUnlimited Data first 3 GB at high speed.
- $50/30 days - Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited SMS/MMS,
5 GBUnlimited Data first 5 GB at high speed.
- $70/30 days - Unlimited Minutes, Unlimited SMS/MMS,
7GBUnlimited Data first 7 GB at high speed.
- $75 yearly plan - 3G phones only, 2000 Minutes, 2000 texts, No Data (Unchanged).
- $10 Flex Card - add extra or roaming minutes, texts or high speed data to any plan - 5¢/minute, 5¢/text, 5¢/MB (Unchanged).
The plan improvements have been expected ever since Selectel eliminated no-extra charge voice roaming in March. Roaming now costs 25¢/minute. Text roaming is still free, Data and MMS are not available while roaming.
Plan improvements are always welcome. But even with the latest changes, Selectel's prices are not very competitive. At every price point except the cheapest ($75 year), one or more of Selectel's Verizon network competitors offers a plan with more data and/or minutes. To see how Selectel stacks up against its direct competition see our Verizon and Verizon MVNO Prepaid Plans Compared post.