There are two ways to get a free phone:
1) Before January 27, port a number that has not been on Sprint network for at least the past month and activate the ported number on Boost's $50/month Unlimited Gig plan. Customers porting a number get a free phone of their choice from the following list:
- Alcatel Dawn (reg $39.99)
- LG K3 (reg $49.99)
- Kyocera Hydro Reach (reg $49.99)
- LG Tribute 5 (reg $79.99)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (reg $149.99)
- LG Tribute HD (reg $79.99)
2) Add a new line to an existing Boost Unlimited Gig plan account before January 9, 2017, and get a free month of service in addition to any of the free phones listed above. Add-on Unlimited Gig plan lines are $30 each per month starting with 2nd month. Add-on lines must be port-ins or new activations to get the free phone and free month.
You can have up to five lines per account. The two promotions can be combined so if you port a number and add four lines you get five free phones, four with a free month of services and only the primary line pays $50 for the first month. Enrolling in Autopay will give you a $5 discount on primary line and all the add-on plans. Downloading the Boost Dealz App will give another $5 credit on the account for being exposed to ads.
Also for customers porting a lime to Boost, the iPhone 5S is available for $99.99, the iPhone 6 CPO for $149.99, and the iPhone 7 for $499.99. Other phones offered to switchers at discounted prices include the LG Stylo 2 for $69.99, ZTE Warp 7 for $29.99 and the LG X Power for $49.99.
The free phone, free month of service promotion is only available at Boost Mobile stores and independent Boost Mobile dealers (not available in all states). It's not available online or at national retailers like Best Buy, Target or Walmart. Click here to find Boost stores and dealers.
Updated 2/2/17 to indicate that the free month of service for add-on lines offer ends 1/9/17.