Mint SIM is an sub-brand of T-Mobile MVNO Ultra Mobile that offers discounts to customers who pay in advance for three, six or twelve months of service. Mint SIM's regular prices are pretty good, but since late year Mint SIM has been running a promotion that gives new customers deep discounts of their first three months of service. However, I just got word from Mint SIM that the promotion will be ending July 25.
There are three Mint SIM plans, cleverly named Small, Medium and Large. All three include unlimited talk, text and data with varying amounts of high speed data. Here's the deal that new customers can still get in until the 25th of next month.
- Small plan - unlimited talk, text and data, first 2 GB at high speed - Regular price $69/3 months ($23/month), Promo price $35/3 months ($11.67/month).
- Medium plan - unlimited talk, text and data, first 5 GB at high speed - Regular price $99/ 3 months ($33/month), Promo price $50/3 months ($16.67/month).
- Large plan - unlimited talk, text and data, first 10 GB at high speed - Regular price $119/ 3 months ($39.67/month), Promo price $60/3 months ($20/month).
- Small - $35/month, $69/3 months ($23/month), $119/6 months ($19.83/month), $199/12 months ($16.58/month)
- Medium - $50/month, $99/3 months ($33/month), $169/6 months ($28.17/month), $299/12 months ($24.92/month)
- Large - $60/month, $119/3 months ($39.67/month), $209/6 months ($34.83/month), $399/12 months ($33.25/month)
Source: Mint SIM