Earlier today, the T-Mobile MVNO announced that it has signed a partnership with retail giant, Best Buy. According to the announcement, the partnership between both parties is an exclusive one, which means that Best Buy is the only retail store people can buy a Mint SIM plan apart from the official website of the MVNO. By making its plans available through Best Buy, Mint SIM has made it easier and more convenient for people to buy a plan that they offer.
In line with this new partnership, Mint SIM has announced a new offer it will be offering to people who buy an unlocked cell phone from Best Buy. The offer states that if you purchase your next cell phone from Best Buy and you add in a Mint SIM phone plan to your shopping cart, you get $20 off your phone plan.
You can then choose from one of the plans offered by the MVNO:
- 2 GB high speed data: $45/3 months ($15/month), $108/6 months ($18/month), $180/12 months ($15/month)
- 5 GB high speed data: $60/3 months ($20/month), $144/6 months ($24/month), $240/12 months ($20/month)
- 10 GB high speed data: $75/3 months ($25/month), $180/6 months ($30/month), $300/12 months ($25/month)
All plans include unlimited talk, text and data that refreshes every month.
Mint SIM updated its cell phone plans a week ago. The 3 month plan prices offered are promotional for the first three months only. Once the duration ends, the renewal prices on the three month plans are:
- $69: 2GB Plan ($23/month)
- $90: 5GB Plan ($30/month)
- $114: 10GB Plan ($38/month)