Boost Mobile will be running a limited-time promotion. Under this offer, you can get two new lines of service for only $50 with 3GB of data as long as 1 line makes the switch to Boost. There is also an option to add up to 5 extra lines for $25 per line.
What does the $50 plan include? It contains all the same plan inclusions as the one you'd find on Boost's Family Plans. In addition to 3GB of high-speed data and unlimited 2G data, you'll also get unlimited talk and text. Hotspot for Hotspot capable devices are also included.
Other things included (per line) are:
- Unlimited nationwide voice service on Sprint network with 50 minutes of domestic voice roaming (on roaming capable devices)
- 3GB of High Speed Data inclusive of music streaming on iHeart Radio, 8Tracks, Pandora, Slacker Radio, and Samsung Milk Music
- Unlimited call waiting, voicemail, 3-way calling
- Unlimited nationwide text messaging, picture, audio, and video messaging
- Free incoming domestic calls and text for barred customers (up to 60 days)
If you decide to add more lines, you'll have to pay for these:
- 2 lines = $50
- 3 lines = $75
- 4 lines = $100
- 5 lines = $125
Considering each account is linked to a Family Group, the discount promotion for the plan also increases:
- Line 1: $50 (no discount)
- Line 2: (no discount) = 2 lines for $50
- Line 3: ($25 discount) = 3 lines for $75
- Line 4: ($25 discount) = 4 lines for $100
- Line 5: ($25 discount) = 5 lines for $125
Since this promotion targets switchers, existing Boost Mobile customers are not eligible for the offer. Additionally, the promotional Family Plan may not be combined with the other Boost Family Plans. Every line should also be on the 2 for $50 3GB Family promotional plan.
There is an option to combine this plan with the Q4 Boost Mobile Device Discount Promotion on any line.
This promotion runs from September 8 through November 2, 2017. As the source is a Boost master dealer, I believe that the offer is only available at Boost dealers, not online or through national retailers like Target, Best Buy or Walmart.